Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Services
Salonica is an independent investment bank headquartered in London.
We accompany shareholders in their strategic transactions. Our team is actively engaged, providing value-add expertise throughout a transaction.
- Exit options review including advising shareholders selling a majority or minority interest or companies restructuring their capital in the context of an MBO or LBO
- Running dual or triple track processes to seek the most compelling exit via an IPO, M&A private equity/trade sale or debt refinancing.
- Advising companies and institutional investors in the management of their portfolio of businesses
- Identification of strategic investment opportunities
- Buy and build strategies
Advice to management
- Management package negotiations
Transactions on listed companies
- Acting as Financial Adviser and Corporate Broker on an IPO or secondary issuance
- Advice on friendly or hostile takeovers, whether in defence or as a bidder
Our Value Add
- We are able to develop relationships with clients well in advance of their strategic transactions.
- For a disposal process, we are able to work with our clients to add value and put the pre-requisites in place such that we can attract investment from the most compelling strategic and financial buyers.
- For acquisitions, we have a considered strategy and are able to access key decision makers to optimise the chances of a successful transaction.
- For any transaction, we commit significant senior management resources throughout the process in order to attain successful outcomes for our clients.
- We can run triple track processes, we can advice clients on the most suitable exit options that are aligned with their strategic goals.