Salonica has proven experience in sourcing finance, asset or portfolio acquisitions & disposals, transaction structuring and supporting for all real estate decision-making across the asset life cycle.
Our team comprises of investment bankers, surveyors, financial modellers, debt advisors and chartered accountants. Their real estate expertise and extensive industry experience uniquely place us to offer bespoke solutions that address our clients’ investment requirements in terms of risks and returns.
Our primary focus is on London, Tier 2 and 3 cities in the UK. We apply our in-depth local market knowledge to assist investors on opportunistic, return-led and strategic investments. We utilise our vast network to source high quality off-market investment opportunities with the scope for targeted value-creation.
We manage all aspects of the transaction and work diligently to maximise value for our clients at every juncture of the deal cycle.
We provide advice on a wide range of areas within M&A, Capital Raising and Real Estate Advisory including:
- Strategic transactions including acquisitions, disposals, joint ventures, mergers / de-mergers, leveraged buy-outs and other strategic advisory
- Private funds placement
- Arranging equity for acquisition and refinancing of real estate funds, joint ventures and project financings
- Arranging debt for acquisition and development
- Refinancing of real estate investments
Real Estate Advisory
- Sourcing and identification of new investment opportunities
- Exit options for existing investments
- Financing options
- Real estate restructuring and structuring advice to maximise returns