Salonica Group is an independent investment bank headquartered in London. Our mission is to provide our clients with tailored and an unbiased service for their advisory, financing, and investment needs. We maintain the highest levels of excellence to deliver solutions, unlock value and accelerate growth.
We provide hands-on, trusted and expert advice to clients seeking to facilitate growth and fortify value. We engage with our clients to provide support throughout the business and asset life cycle.
Our team of capital market specialists have proven experience in capital raising, structured finance, trade execution and developing robust hedging strategies for clients across a variety of asset classes and financial instruments.
We provide a comprehensive trustee and fiduciary services. We establish new bespoke structures including trusts, private trust companies, foundations, partnerships, companies and family offices.
- RT @AsiaFrontierCap : Bangladesh’s real deal | Dhaka Tribune https://t.co/kwqL3HrsEJ 5 months ago
- RT @AsiaFrontierCap : With Indian Help, Construction of Mongolia's First Oil Refinery to Begin in 2018 https://t.co/Nk5xzNAFCy 5 months ago
- #HappyNewYear https://t.co/CKUulwckUP 5 months ago
- RT @AsiaFrontierCap : Pakistan's new finance chief targets tax reforms, touts rupee flexibil https://t.co/bhWOabAnZS 5 months ago
- RT @AsiaFrontierCap : Turkmenistan aims to develop stock markets https://t.co/pzBigaNe4d 5 months ago
- RT @BarclaysIB : How can the #oil and #gas industry rethink conventional methods and #invest in #sustainable technologies? Read more: https:… 5 months ago
- RT @DailySabah : It is a shame that the foreign minister of UAE shares a propaganda lie seeking to turn Turks and Arabs against one another,… 5 months ago
- RT @AsiaFrontierCap : Stock trading down, but investors remain interested https://t.co/EvCFSzXA8e 5 months ago
- RT @commodityirl : Bitcoin futures due to be launched by Nasdaq during the first half of 2018 according to sources 5 months ago